tbean tagged me..and oh, how I love being tagged!
What is on my bedside table?
Here are the rules: post what you’ve got on the table (chair, nightstand, whatever) beside your bed. Leave nothing out. Nothing. Heh. Link back to the kind person who tagged you and then tag 3 other folks. Really tag them - none of this “whoever hasn’t done this meme yet” tagging.
1. Lamp
2. BBT mini alarm clock (set to the real time, since our other one is set ahead to "fool" us)
3. 3 BBTs. Yes, I said 3. I can't find it in my heart to throw them out when the battery dies and it is just cheaper to buy a new one.
4. Scrabble-lovers page-a-day calendar
5. Sudoku puzzle book
6. 2 pencils
7. A container of Pepcid
8. Chapstick
9. Lotion
10. Flashlight
11. D batteries (for the flashlight..get your minds out of your pants!)
12. Plate (that used to hold candles)
I am pretty sure that is it, but there are probably some tissues and random things as well.
I can't keep track who has done this already, but I will tag:
Wendy & Karen
R
and Jessie
No comments:
Post a Comment