Monday, November 23, 2009

The weirdness continues

So yesterday, after AF arrived..she was gone before I knew it.
I also was running a fever of 100.8.
Today I still have the fever and had a very light period day, and now I'm back to just barely there spotting.
Can a fever screw up your bleeding?
I am calling my PCP tomorrow to see if he needs to see me.
Other than the fever and a slight tickle in my throat (and feeling hot and cold) and being a bit tired...I'm totally fine.
Luckily tomorrow is a half day, then I am off for the holiday.

2 comments:

Guinevere said...

Fever shouldn't mess up your bleeding... but if you have an anovulatory cycle, it's not followed by a true period, which can be shorter. I hope you get well soon and enjoy the holiday!

Heidi said...

Ugh. This must be going around...both me and my bff had similar problems this month.

I hope it all works itself out soon!!

xxoo