I am feeling very confident about this cycle. We will not have timing issues or medical issues to deal with (God-willing), and this won't be a third Hail-Mary pass. Everything will work out perfectly.
These past few days have been a bit crazy in our world. It is our state's standardized testing window (which provides it's own stress-not to mention the 20% of kids we have out sick with the Swine Flu), I had 2 late nights of conferences and B had a workshop at work. Add on top of that our Sprout anniversary, Infant Loss Remembrance Day, and the arrival of AF and I was happy to be so busy.
I called my mom on Thursday. She said that at cards (my mom is in a card club that meets once a week) one of her old lady friends came in with a bag. When my mom asked what it was, she said, "Isn't your daughter due in December?" (The lady goes to Florida from October - May) My mom explained what happened and tried to get her to take it back. She said no and told my mom to keep it for when we do get pregnant again. The woman crocheted us a baby blanket! How sweet. It made my mom cry and almost made me cry too. I can't wait to see it.
Today is full of housework, since the house has been neglected while we have been working. When B gets home from work we are going to go see the Hangover at the cheap show with some friends. Should be a pretty mellow evening, just how I like it, especially after a crazy week.
3 comments:
Finger crossed for you this cycle. That was very sweet of your mom's card buddy to make that for you. You will get to use it soon, I just know it.
that is so sweet that the woman made a baby blanket. Wow. How sweet that you will be able to use it someday for your child. It's like a sweet connection between the two children.
Fingers crossed. You will use that blanket soon. xo
Post a Comment