No double line this morning.
I'm 14DPO. I've never gone this far without blood or a positive test.
I am thinking it could be three things:
1. I am pregnant, it's just not showing up on the test yet.
2. I am not pregnant, but AF has not arrived yet.
3. I got my ovulation date wrong, so I am not really 14DPO. (If this is the case, because we did only one insem this cycle, the chance of me being pregnant is veryveryslim.)
Last month I had the positive test, but no pregnancy, maybe this month I won't have the positive, but end up with a baby...wouldn't that be marvelous?
Oh and I took my temp this morning just to see if it would be in the 97's (a sure sign AF is on her way) and it was 98.0. Limbo land. Great.
I'm trying to stay positive...
5 comments:
Still holding out hope for you.
Ugh for limbo land. I hope that you're out of limbo soon (and, of course, in the good way, but I know how wretched limbo is either way).
How nerve wracking! Holding hope. xo
I say, stay positive! Until AF arrives there's still hope. What type of test are you using? Maybe a more sensitive/digital would pick something up...
sorry this isn't so clear. but we've got our fingers crossed for you! looking forward to some good news tomorrow.
take care in the meantime.
Post a Comment