Its hard not be hopeful when 6 out of 9 charts in the "Find a chart like yours" section on FF are all pregnant. I want to stay positive, but I just don't want to be too hopeful. I am sure most of you can relate.
Oh, heck. My policy on the thinking positive thing is -- let yourself do it. Enjoy the optimism and hope! You won't be any less crushed afterwards if it turns out you were wrong, you just won't have enjoyed the journey as much.
Not that I've ever tried to get pregnant. Just my $.02. Rooting for you!
3 comments:
Fingers crossed!! Will you test tomorrow?
We test on Sunday. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!
This is going to be the longest weekend of my life, lol.
Oh, heck. My policy on the thinking positive thing is -- let yourself do it. Enjoy the optimism and hope! You won't be any less crushed afterwards if it turns out you were wrong, you just won't have enjoyed the journey as much.
Not that I've ever tried to get pregnant. Just my $.02. Rooting for you!
Post a Comment